Article 1 – Definitions
In these General Terms and Conditions:
1. Company: Trading Solutions BV
2. Customer: any natural or legal person with whom an agreement has been entered into. Consumer: a customer who is an individual and acts as a private person.
3. Order Form: the written confirmation of the order that the Customer places with the Company.
4. Act of August 2002: the Act of 2 August 2002 on combating late payment in commercial transactions ( BS 07.08.2002).
Article 2 – Applicability
1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to every offer, quotation, order, and purchase-sale of Products /Services between the Company and the Customer.
2. The Company makes these General Terms and Conditions available on the back of the Order Form and on the back of the invoice
3. The Customer acknowledges and accepts these General Terms and Conditions. These General Terms and Conditions always take precedence over the General Terms and Conditions of the Customer, unless expressly agreed otherwise in writing between the Company and the Customer.
4. The Company reserves the right to amend these General Terms and Conditions at any time by publishing a new version on tsbelgium.eu. Any order placed by the Customer after the publication by the Company of this new version implies acceptance by the Customer with the latest published version.
5. If the Company has allowed deviations from these General Terms and Conditions for a short or longer period of time, implicitly or otherwise, this does not affect its right to demand immediate and strict compliance with these General Terms and Conditions.
Article 3 – Offer and prices
1. If a quotation or any other offer from the Company has a limited period of validity or is made subject to conditions, this will be expressly stated.
2. The quotation or any other offer from the Company contains such information that it is clear to the Client what rights and obligations are attached to its acceptance.
3. Unless expressly deviated from, the prices communicated and/or published by the Company for the Products /Services are always in euros (€) and exclusive of VAT. Any increase in the VAT rate in the period between the order and the delivery will be borne by the Customer. The orders are invoiced at the prices and conditions in force at the time of acceptance of the order.
4. The Company is not bound by price indications that are clearly incorrect, for example in the case of printing or language errors. The Customer cannot derive any rights from unlawful price information.
5. The Company has the right to increase the price of the Products /Services.
6. The Customer cannot claim a discount for cash payment.
Article 4 – Order
1. The Company draws up an Order Form with a unique order number in duplicate for each order, one of which is intended for the Customer and the other for the Company.
2. The Customer is considered to be solely responsible for the order and payment. If the order has been executed by a third party, this is deemed to have been done in the name and at the expense of the Customer.
Article 5 – Delivery
1. The Company takes the greatest possible care when receiving and executing orders.
2. Delivery to the Customer takes place at the time that the Products /Services are made available to the Customer at the address specified by him or at any other place previously agreed upon by the Company and the Customer. At that time, the risk of loss or damage to the Products also transfers to the Customer.
Article 6 – Invoice and payment
1. Payment by the Customer to the Company for the purchase of one or more Products /Services is made as follows a. at the time the Customer places the order, the Company will charge the total invoice amount due. This amount is due and payable by the Customer at that time according to the applicable payment terms agreed in a contract or stated on the order form.
2. Each invoice from the Company to the Customer will state at least the invoice number, the purchase price of the Products /Services and the applicable VAT rate .
3. Unless the invoice states otherwise, it is due and payable within 14 calendar days after the invoice date to the account number of the Company with IBAN nr. BE79 0682 4358 7033.
4. In the event of late payment by the Customer, late payment interest is due in accordance with Article 5, paragraph 1 of the Law of 2 August 2002. This late payment interest starts to run by operation of law from the day after the due date of the invoice due, and therefore without the need for prior notice of default. The default interest amounts to 15% per annum and is calculated until the day of full payment of the principal sum.
5. In case of late payment by the Customer, the Company is also entitled to reimbursement of the collection costs in accordance with Article 6 of the Law of 2 August 2002. The extrajudicial collection costs amount to 15% of the principal sum of the outstanding invoice. The judicial collection costs are equal to the costs actually borne by the Company.
6. In case of late payment by the Customer, in addition, the amount due will be increased by operation of law, and therefore without the need for prior notice of default, by a fixed compensation of 10% of the principal sum, with a minimum of €50.00.
7. A payment is always charged to the oldest outstanding invoice.
9. The non-payment on the due date of a single invoice makes the outstanding balance of all other, even non-expired invoices immediately due and payable by operation of law.
11. Each payment will be allocated to the oldest outstanding invoice and the applied reminder costs regardless of the statement with the payment.
Article 7 – Conformity of the Products
1. The Company undertakes to deliver the ordered Products/Services free of defects.
2. If for any reason the Products / Services are not in accordance with the order of the Customer, or show defects, the Customer must protest the delivery in writing within ten working days at the latest, failing which the Customer is deemed to have unconditionally and definitively accepted the delivery. The burden of proof of the aforementioned written and timely protest
lies solely with the Customer.
3. There is no lack of conformity and/or any other defect within the meaning of this article if (i) the defect is the result of accident, negligence or misuse by the Customer, or (ii) the Customer has previously was aware of this defect at the time of delivery or should reasonably have been aware of it, and nevertheless agreed to it.
4. The Company is not obliged to indemnify the Customer against hidden defects that it was not aware of. However, the Company is deemed to be aware of the defects allegedly present in the Products, unless it proves that it was not aware of them and could not reasonably have been aware of them.
Article 8 – Liability
The Company cannot be held liable for damage to persons, goods (including the Products), animals, services, etc., which may be the direct or indirect result of the Products, except in the case of fraud or deceit.
Article 9 – Retention of title
Contrary to article 1583 of the Civil Code, the sold good remains the property of the seller as long as the total price has not been paid by the buyer.
Article 10 – Applicable law and competent court Article 9
The contractual relationship between the Company and the Customer is exclusively governed by Belgian law. Any dispute falls under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch-speaking Courts of the judicial district of Hasselt.